We now have light, spring honey and summer honey! This is rich, fruity honey.
Available in the following sizes:
- 500 grams jar (1.1 lbs), $10 or 3/$25.
- 3 kg bucket (6.6 lbs) $25 (works out to $3.79/lb)
- 5 kg bucket (11 lbs) $40 (works out to $3.63/lb)
- 5 gallon bucket (62 lbs) $186 ($3/lb) (Please email to arrange for this size)
Honey raised by Andrew Burkinshaw
We honour what the plants and bees were designed to do and thus minimally process the bounty to preserve its natural goodness. Our honey is small-batch extracted, using only gravity to move it through the extraction process. Our honey is completely unheated, so that all the natural flavours and nutrients are intact. We place our hives in locations where the bees will find their primary forage from wild, unsprayed blossoms, seeking their health and ours, in avoiding chemical contaminants. Our bees forage in fields, forests and edge lands which are far away from crops sprayed with chemicals. We are honoured to bring this product to you and hope that you enjoy its goodness.
Summer wild-flower honey
– either light and fruity or darker and more robust, depending on the type of flowers in the vicinity of the hives
Our Honey Shack (open 24-7 even in winter – cold does not harm honey!). On our driveway at 573, Morrison Point Rd. (Please email ahead for the 5 gallon bucket)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com